“Only the spiritual body, or the soul, is the human being in me because the animate body cares only for itself, the animal, and exists only as long as this animal is alive. More…”
Awakening the Spiritual Human
That Exists in Us All
A collection of weekly quotes, highlights from events, book deals and new articles and videos.
Please click here to read Weekly Kabbalah Newsletter #234.
343. Without Distinction
(To a rabbi who wrote about “secular Jews” the Rebbe responded:)
You categorize them as religious Jews and secular Jews. How dare you make such a distinction? There is no such thing as a secular Jew!
All Jews are holy.
I requested Reb Akiva of Mystical Paths, to allow me place this video of HaRav Shalom Arush, shlita, where HaRav Arush, shlita, makes a special request of the world. Hebrew w/English subtitles.
It’s a blessing to hear HaRav Shalom Arush, shlita, in hitbodedut (personal prayer).
This video, placed with the kind permission of Reb Akiva of Mystical Paths.
Aryeh ben Avraham
I believe in Divine Providence applying to me personally and that everything that happens to me comes from G_d and that I have been given the opportunity to fulfill G_d’s commands makes me as happy as if I had won a fortune.
My only ambition is to give pleasure to the Creator and want to relate to my fellow-man or woman only with loving kindness.
- #Lubavitch Trick-or-Treater Knocks on Rabbi's Door, Gets Bar Mitzvah-ed: What happens when yo... bit.ly/2eaxhnp #torah #judaism 1 year ago
- #Chabad Chassidic Masters: Braving a New World - Part I: One can well understand then that No... bit.ly/1DnPGd #torah #judaism 1 year ago
- #Chabad Chassidic Masters: Hollow Tower: The Tower of Babel marked the end of humanity as a s... bit.ly/apjso #torah #judaism 1 year ago
- #Lubavitch At Start of Jewish New Year, Colel Chabad Takes Accounting of 5776: Colel Chabad, ... bit.ly/2eMlQWC #torah #judaism 1 year ago
- #Lubavitch When Supreme Court Judge Visited the Rebbe of Chabad: Representatives of the Chaba... bit.ly/2f9rK11 #torah #judaism 1 year ago
- #Lubavitch Chabad Center Offers Talk on Jerusalem's Temple Mount: The Temple Mount in Jerusal... bit.ly/2f9qoU6 #torah #judaism 1 year ago
- #Chabad Stories of Life: Life does not tell stories. People do. Life provides raw materials. ... bit.ly/2dZUkAV #torah #judaism 1 year ago
- #Chabad Parshah in a Nutshell: Noach: Got no more than five minutes? The Parshah in a Nutshel... bit.ly/3qXknp #torah #judaism 1 year ago
- The Foundations of Maimonides Life and Thought - The full class - inner.org/live-broadcast… https://t.co/KrdKSSrQIl 1 month ago
- Names behind the redemption - inner.org/parshah/exodus… https://t.co/QWlE6oBsTU 1 month ago
- Shemot - Living with the Torah’s Weekly Portion - inner.org/parshah/exodus… https://t.co/jOpk8ZuXh3 1 month ago
- Shemot - Living with the Torah’s Weekly Portion - inner.org/parshah/exodus… https://t.co/YncH0VSAjr 1 month ago
- Shemot - Living with the Torah’s Weekly Portion - inner.org/parshah/exodus… https://t.co/l1fW4bZb4G 1 month ago
- Shemot - Living with the Torah’s Weekly Portion - inner.org/parshah/exodus… 1 month ago
- Living with the Torah's Weekly Portion - Vayechi - inner.org/Living++time+-… https://t.co/4q7DhAnn2Q 1 month ago
- From Rebuke to Blessing - inner.org/parshah/genesi… https://t.co/N5E3G4Rxr8 1 month ago
Eim HaBanim Semeichah
complete book online!
Eim HaBanim Semeichah
Eretz Yisrael, Redemption and Unity
HaRav Yisachar Shlomo Teichtal zt"l
Eim Habanim Semeichah, written in 1943, is Rabbi Teichtal’s comprehensive treatise on Settlement in Eretz Yisrael, Messianic Redemption, and Jewish Unity. Rabbi Teichtal’s personal history lends significance to this work.
"The Tree Of Life",
Behold, that before the emanations were emanated and the creatures were created,
The upper simple light had filled the whole existence.
And there was no vacancy, such as an empty atmosphere, a hollow, or a pit,
But all was filled with simple, boundless light.
And there was no such part as head, or tail,
But everything was simple, smooth light, balanced evenly and equally,
And it was called the Endless Light.
And when upon His simple will, came the desire to create the world and emanate the emanations,
To bring to light the perfection of His deeds, His names, His appellations,
Which was the cause of the creation of the worlds,
He then restricted Himself, in the middle,
Precisely in the center,
He restricted the light.
And the light drew far off to the sides around that middle point.
And there remained an empty space, a vacuum
Circling the middle point.
And the restriction had been uniform
Around the empty point,
So that the space
Was evenly circled around it.
There, after the restriction,
Having formed a vacuum and a space
Precisely in the middle of the endless light,
A place was formed,
Where the emanated and the created might reside.
Then from Endless Light a single line hung down,
Lowered down into that space.
And through that line, He emanated, formed,
Created all the worlds.
Before these four worlds came to be
There was one infinite, one name, in wondrous, hidden unity,
That even for the closest of the angles
There is no attainment in the endless,
As there is no mind that can perceive it,
For He has no place, no boundary, no name...
From the book of ARI "The Tree Of Life", part I