Read this great article from Lazer Beams
Reflections of emuna with Rabbi Lazer Brody
The Hebrew month of Nissan in general, and the week of Passover in particular, mark the season of miracles. For a person with faith, miracles are as natural as the laws of nature, since faith transcends any natural laws, putting one in a realm where miracles are reality.
The Yerushalmi Talmud (tractate Taanis, 17 a-b) tells about Rabbi Ada bar Ahava (Achva), a righteous scholar. If there wasn’t enough rain, all he would have to do is remove a shoe, and dark clouds would suddenly appear on the horizon. The Talmud continues to tell us exactly how Rabbi Ada acquired the power to perform miracles, listing 8 main criteria. The first 4 criteria apply to those who learn Torah, but the second 4 apply to each and every one of us.
Aryeh ben Avraham
I believe in Divine Providence applying to me personally and that everything that happens to me comes from G_d and that I have been given the opportunity to fulfill G_d’s commands makes me as happy as if I had won a fortune.
My only ambition is to give pleasure to the Creator and want to relate to my fellow-man or woman only with loving kindness.
- #Lubavitch Trick-or-Treater Knocks on Rabbi's Door, Gets Bar Mitzvah-ed: What happens when yo... bit.ly/2eaxhnp #torah #judaism 8 months ago
- #Chabad Chassidic Masters: Braving a New World - Part I: One can well understand then that No... bit.ly/1DnPGd #torah #judaism 8 months ago
- #Chabad Chassidic Masters: Hollow Tower: The Tower of Babel marked the end of humanity as a s... bit.ly/apjso #torah #judaism 8 months ago
- #Lubavitch At Start of Jewish New Year, Colel Chabad Takes Accounting of 5776: Colel Chabad, ... bit.ly/2eMlQWC #torah #judaism 9 months ago
- #Lubavitch When Supreme Court Judge Visited the Rebbe of Chabad: Representatives of the Chaba... bit.ly/2f9rK11 #torah #judaism 9 months ago
- #Lubavitch Chabad Center Offers Talk on Jerusalem's Temple Mount: The Temple Mount in Jerusal... bit.ly/2f9qoU6 #torah #judaism 9 months ago
- #Chabad Stories of Life: Life does not tell stories. People do. Life provides raw materials. ... bit.ly/2dZUkAV #torah #judaism 9 months ago
- #Chabad Parshah in a Nutshell: Noach: Got no more than five minutes? The Parshah in a Nutshel... bit.ly/3qXknp #torah #judaism 9 months ago
- Jew and Non-Jews: Information Sheet for Visitors to the Temple Mount - inner.org/visitor/visito… 1 week ago
- The Month of Av: The Kabbalah of Novels, Plays, Cinema, and Comics - inner.org/times/av/av-68… https://t.co/2ng9N9yKxy 1 week ago
- Matot Masei: The Mysterious Road Sign to Messianic Consciousness - inner.org/audio/aid/E_027 https://t.co/MY2PPKGQux 1 week ago
- About Rabbi Yisrael Ba'al Shem Tov - inner.org/baal-shem-tov/… https://t.co/ebfbAo1QQC 2 weeks ago
- The Three Hands of Leadership - inner.org/audio/aid/E_02… https://t.co/fKk6XvOAJj 2 weeks ago
- The new leader of the generation - inner.org/the-new-leader… https://t.co/vLj42R9RXD 2 weeks ago
- Kabbalah and Business: The Dynamic Corporation - Chapter 1 - inner.org/dynamic/dynami… https://t.co/hEw1sFe4rc 3 weeks ago
- Parshat Balak: Taming the Donkey and the Snake - inner.org/parshah/number… https://t.co/JcmZqgyNvX 3 weeks ago
Eim HaBanim Semeichah
complete book online!
Eim HaBanim Semeichah
Eretz Yisrael, Redemption and Unity
HaRav Yisachar Shlomo Teichtal zt"l
Eim Habanim Semeichah, written in 1943, is Rabbi Teichtal’s comprehensive treatise on Settlement in Eretz Yisrael, Messianic Redemption, and Jewish Unity. Rabbi Teichtal’s personal history lends significance to this work.
"The Tree Of Life",
Behold, that before the emanations were emanated and the creatures were created,
The upper simple light had filled the whole existence.
And there was no vacancy, such as an empty atmosphere, a hollow, or a pit,
But all was filled with simple, boundless light.
And there was no such part as head, or tail,
But everything was simple, smooth light, balanced evenly and equally,
And it was called the Endless Light.
And when upon His simple will, came the desire to create the world and emanate the emanations,
To bring to light the perfection of His deeds, His names, His appellations,
Which was the cause of the creation of the worlds,
He then restricted Himself, in the middle,
Precisely in the center,
He restricted the light.
And the light drew far off to the sides around that middle point.
And there remained an empty space, a vacuum
Circling the middle point.
And the restriction had been uniform
Around the empty point,
So that the space
Was evenly circled around it.
There, after the restriction,
Having formed a vacuum and a space
Precisely in the middle of the endless light,
A place was formed,
Where the emanated and the created might reside.
Then from Endless Light a single line hung down,
Lowered down into that space.
And through that line, He emanated, formed,
Created all the worlds.
Before these four worlds came to be
There was one infinite, one name, in wondrous, hidden unity,
That even for the closest of the angles
There is no attainment in the endless,
As there is no mind that can perceive it,
For He has no place, no boundary, no name...
From the book of ARI "The Tree Of Life", part I